|The Residences lie on an eight-floor apartments' building, with contemporary design, at a short distance from Athens city centre.
The upper apartments of the 7th and 8th floor have
magnificent views to Acropolis. The dominant monument that keeps the ancient history alive and travels everyone back to the tremendous past is the most desirable forefront.
The apartments' advantages are the high quality of construction and finishing materials. The spacious living areas and large verandas make them perfect for permanent residence or investment as it is easy to be rented out.
• Luxury, marbled ground floor entrance with videophone
• Staircases will be paved with marble
• Landscaped garden at the front and rear of the building
• All areas will be paved with ceramic tiles
• Underground parking areas and storage rooms
• Remote-control gate to the parking area
• Double-glazed windows with aluminium external
• Full installation of individual central heating
• High-quality sanitary ware provided
• Provision for natural gas supply
• 3 bedroom apartments will have natural wood parquet floor in the bedrooms
Terms of Payment:
- 1st step: 25% down payment with signing of private contract
- 2nd step: 75% of contract value on delivery (available for immediate delivery)
- The mentioned below prices do not include VAT and additional costs for connection to services (water electricity).
- The additional purchase costs are excluded as well.
|No of Bedrooms |
|Covered area (m²)|
|Covered veranda (m²) |
|Common area (m²) ||Total area (m²) ||Price (Euro) |
Its privileged location offers easy access to “Neos Kosmos” Metro Station and Tram Station. The Syngrou Avenue is reached easily, where you the cosmopolitan life unfolds and invites you to join. This beneficial location offers a great variety of entertainment centres, fitness and sports activities, while it constitutes to a beautiful suburb. The InterContinental and Ledra Marriott Hotels are nearby.
The excellent site is only 10 driving distance from the sandy coast of Palaio Faliro, just a 10 walk from “Panteio” University and schools.