Buy your property in Greece. A jewel of the Cyclades – beautiful villa of approx 150m² for sale, with direct sea access and the most amazing vista, constructed in 2006, following the Cycladic Architecture and furnished for relaxed and enjoyable stays..
At the ground floor (92,31m²) is the spacious open plan living/dining with fireplace and outside dining place/terrace (12,96m²) facing the Aegean Sea, and a modern and fully equipped kitchen.
The first floor (36,55m²) comprises three (3) large bedrooms, three (3) bathrooms, small storage and laundry room.
The villa for sale is fitted with solar panels, new furniture including TV, and as additional benefit a garage of 20m².
Naxos is a popular tourist destination, with next to the gorgeous beaches, several easily accessible ruins. Naxos is the most fertile island of the Cyclades. It has a good supply of water in a region where water is usually inadequate. Mount Zas (999m) is the highest peak in the Cyclades, and tends to trap the clouds, permitting greater rainfall. This has made agriculture an important economic sector with various vegetable and fruit crops as well as cattle breeding, making Naxos the most self sufficient island in the Cyclades. Naxos is also known within Greece for its potatoes.
Naxos can be reached by plane or by ferry.
- As Naxos has just a domestic airport, one can fly to Naxos via Athens Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”. The flight takes about 35min.
- Ferries to Naxos leave from the port of Piraeus, to the south of Athens, which is connected to the Athens International Airport by regular buses and the subway. There are also ferries from Naxos to other Cyclades and Dodecanese islands.
- It has strict build density regulations, which will avoid major developments in future and thus overbuilding
- Only 3 hours from London and many European cities making it a viable weekend break holiday destination
- Voted by the Lonely Planet Guide 2010 as one of the top 10 countries in the world to visit
- ID: 19752
- Views: 220